Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New Baby Layout - March Moodboard

Hi everyone
Marelle here from sunny Australia!  I just adore this month's Moodboard - I took inspiration from the yellow and the copper colours to create my layout of my beautiful Grandson Aysen.


I used Faber Castell Glass Gel and coloured it with  Liquitex Yellow paint  and put this through a Tim Holtz stencil.  I also used Dina Wakley's heavy body paint in Penny - just love this combination ! I used some mechanical findings from my stash and some hessian, I painted the chipboard frame with Dina Wakley's Penny heavy body paint.  After I used the paint though the stencil, I heat dried the Penny - I love how the paint reacted with the heat and became textural!










Here is my layout :






Some close ups






Our wonderful Sponsor for March is :


"Lemoncraft was born from a passion and desire to fulfill your creative dreams! We are a Polish manufacture of products for all paper craft artists who share our passion for beautiful artistic designs. In our product selection, you will find a wide range of scrapbooking papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons/badges (flair) as well as other useful items for scrapbooking, card-making, decoupage and many other areas of creativity and inspiration!"


WEBSITE -  BLOG -  FACEBOOK -  RETAIL SHOP

Lemoncraft will send a prize to the March Challenge Winner!



You have until March 31 to upload your projects by using the linkytool in the right sidebar over at berry71bleu.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...