Friday, March 03, 2017

Miracles - March moodboard by Bea Mucsi

Honestly when I first saw our March moodboard I was a little bit scared, because it's so yellow and yellow is not really my color. But despite of it I really liked the mood of it. As March is the beginning of the spring, I thought I make a small canvas for spring decor.

Here is the moodboard just to remember :)


I started my background with colors:


Then I mixed shiny powder and gel medium to stencil with it (love the effect of it so much):


After drying I stenciled with modeling paste too:



Time to build the layers and decoration:



Some stamping. I used black and brown color to add some contrast:


Finally I added some microspheres and a touch of gesso:


Some photos of my ready canvas:









This months sponsor is:



"Lemoncraft was born from a passion and desire to fulfill your creative dreams! We are a Polish manufacture of products for all paper craft artists who share our passion for beautiful artistic designs. In our product selection, you will find a wide range of scrapbooking papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons/badges (flair) as well as other useful items for scrapbooking, card-making, decoupage and many other areas of creativity and inspiration!"



Lemoncraft will send a prize to the March Challenge Winner!

You have until March 31 to upload your projects by using the linkytool in the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...