Tuesday, July 12, 2016

On a bed of flowers by Päivi Jänkälä

 Hi,

Päivi here today showing a card inspired by this months moodboard.



This month I mostly was inspired by the word Fantasy and the colors on the moodboard.
 

And here is this months awesome moodboard


Hope you will join the challenge!


Our Sponsor



"My name is Connie Riddersholm, I am the designer behind the brand Riddersholm Design.
It all started in 2010 with some digital designs i made that was giving away on a blog i had then.
Some scrapbooking girls where introduced to these designs and asked what they where thinking.
They sayd do it - print these. I did that - and quit a lot of Scrapbooking papers are designed since.
I sell my paper lines mainly to European paper craft stores. As well as i have customers in USA and Australia.

I run my small business from Randers in the middle of Jutland.I live on a farm with my husband Henning and a bunch of animals.For many years we have been breeding New Forest Ponies. My sparetime is used with my German Shepherds dogs.I compeed with my working dogs in IPO Schutshund and Tracking."

Online store: http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/
Blog: http://riddersholmdesign.blogspot.se/

Riddersholm Design give one winner papers from this collection:





You have until July 30 to submit your project!



3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...