Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Guest Designer Renea Harrison!

Today we would like to welcome a special Guest Design Team member Renea Harrison!

Hi everybody!  My name is Renea Harrison aka Reneabouquets in the virtual world.  I am a 46 year old Mom, Wife, Bookkeeper, Avid Scrapper and Etsy Owner.  I don't just love scrapbooking, I am passionate about it.  I love every aspect of this amazing multi-media art.

As a scrapper, I don't really have any one set style.  I tend to scrap whatever mood I happen to be in which can range from, Girly Girl, Vintage, and Girlie Grunge to Masculine, Grunge, and Mixed Media.  I love inks, paints and stains.

Scrapbooking has really become more about art surrounding a photo or image, and I just love the direction that it keeps moving in.  The people that you meet in this venue are some of the most supportive, talented and wonderful people I have ever had the privilege to meet, and I just feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful outlet for my creative energy.

I would love for you to stop by my blog http://myglittercoatedlife.blogspot.com/  .

This month I have the honor of working for Berry71bleu as a Guest Design Team Member.  It is always a privilege to get to work for Marivic Clifton.  Not only does she create amazingly beautiful tags, but she is just a sweetheart.  So thank you Marivic for having me!

This month the challenge is "Anything Goes", and you can find addition information about that challenge here. One of the Design Team Members sponsors is Scrapiniec Chipboard.

 Scrapiniec is the first Polish manufacturer of laser die-cut chipboard products for use in scrapbooking. They satisfy even the most unusual individual orders and are characterized by reliability, high quality and friendly customer service.
Blog: http://scrapiniec-inspiracje.blogspot.com/
All of the Chipboard used on my layout was supplied by Scrapiniec Chipboard.


Marivic sent me this FABulous tag with a birdcage and butterfly and I decided to do a Vintage Tea Themed layout surrounding this wonderful old Vintage photo that I found on Pinterest.  I did lots of punching, some stamping, and some painting and coloring on the chipboard pieces.

Here you can see a close up of that yummy tag!

I used some of one of the chipboard pieces that I cut apart and misted as a frame for my photo.

Here you can see where I used some of the chipboard flourishes in my floral work.

And here I used one of the chipboard medallions that I painted with micas for a decorative piece that I added a flower to.

Creating something beautiful is a snap when you use one of Marivic's tags - they are instant elegance!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to take part in this month's challenge.  You can find more details on July's challenge here along with the incredible prizes!

Hugs,
-Renea

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Renea! I love the way you mixed so many different elements to create your layers, beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Thank you for inspiring us, Renea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous heritage page and what beautiful lace!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renea..the Chipboard Tag is Beautiful and a Lovely addition to this particular page. I like how the Chipboard pieces can be Altered for the purpose needed, making them very versatile. Absolutely Love the Lace and the Photo. I believe the Tag, Lace and the Amazing Photo make this Page A Heritage one. There is still so much more happening on this Layout. Just an Amazing Creation. ~<3~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renea,

    I love your work! Always a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you my friend for such an amazing page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...